A four-wheel-drive vehicle, commonly known as an SUV or 4X4, is a force to be reckoned with. It is capable of generating a superior amount of power for a prolonged time, while also catering to the passengers’ comfort.
This is not an easy feat to achieve, and cannot be quantified as performance if the SUV’s tyres cannot keep up with its high demands.
What your SUV really needs are the best 4X4 tyres Manchester has ever driven on. Here are some of the best examples of what’s the least you should expect from your tyres:
DUNLOP WINTER SPORT 5 SUV
An SUV is capable of exerting tremendous force. If this force is not reciprocated by the reactionary forces of the ground, the car may lose control. This is usually seen in winters where snow, water and ice make it difficult to drive. Dunlop presents to you, the grip you always wanted for an assured ride in the winter season. Here’s why you should go for this tyre:
- In Winter Sport 5 SUV, the geometry is optimised to give the tread a more rigid structure. This also causes even distribution of pressure.
- The amount of water expelled is also increased, thereby defending your vehicle against aquaplaning.
- The central sipes run circumferentially parallel to the tyre’s edges. This allows these sipes to expand and grab the roads synchronously with the edge movements.
- The weight is distributed better, which affects the rolling resistance and improves mileage.
MICHELIN PRIMACY 4
Safe as never, safe whenever- Michelin Primacy 4 is an absolute delight to have. It dwells on not only performance derived from innovation but also a long-lasting service for continued, uninterrupted joy.
- The new pattern design allows the tyre to fight water build-up 22% more, even after much wear.
- The rubber compound used in this tyre gives Primacy 4 an amazing wet grip even after it is worn-out. The high-performance, latest-generation compound adds to the life of the tyre.
- The tyres are also provided with a treadwear indicator. It denotes the depth of the tread below which the tyres are not safe to drive on. The indicator comes handy in knowing when to change your tyres, beforehand.
GOODYEAR EAGLE F1 ASYMMETRIC 3 SUV
An all-rounder when it comes to the grip on the road, Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 SUV is a champion of efficient braking and road safety. Have a look at the factors that set it a class apart.
- The braking distance is reduced in wet and dry conditions, courtesy of Goodyear’s ActiveNraking Technology. The tyre’s area of contact increases when the brakes are applied, generating more friction and consequently, better braking.
- The tyre uses a ‘Grip Booster’ compound, which is unique in increasing its adhesion with the road. Te greater the adhesive force, the greater the braking capabilities and control
- Powerful vehicles need powerful tyres as their partners. That’s why the Eagle series is made specifically sturdy, yet light, to combine performance with strength. The handling is improved while reducing fuel- consumption and tread wear.
All these, and much more, are available at Manchester Tyre Services. As we said, what your SUV really needs are the best 4X4 tyres Manchester has ever driven on, and you can find them right here. You can also choose your tyre online by following these steps:
- Scroll up and find the Tyre Finder Tool
- Enter tyre specifications or your vehicle’s registration number
- Choose the tyre that best fits your requirements
- Enter necessary details
- Proceed to checkout your order
With these easy steps, you can just sit back and relax while we bring your new set home. Keeping such facilities, products and services in mind, you’d never have to go anywhere else.